Smoke Damage in Wales, WI
This smoke damaged kitchen in Wales, WI was the result of a grease fire on the stoe. Notice that there was no flame damage as the fire occurred on the opposite side of the room. However, the smoke was so intense and smoke gets everywhere that all the counters and cabinets had to be removed in order to clean and deodorize the structure.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire or smoke, call us right away at 262-542-0900. Disaster can strike when we least expect it, but SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County will be there to help you.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quickly and with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Have Fire Damage? Call Us Today 262-542-0900