Kitchen Fire Damage in Waukesha, WI
This fire damaged kitchen in Waukesha, WI was the result of a grease fire while cooking. Notice the soot on the ceiling and the charring of the cabinets. The after photo was taken only 4 days later after the demolition and cleaning was completed. Our customer was happy with how quickly we got the affected rooms cleaned and deodorized.
This is the second time that this customer has chosen to use SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County. He previously had a water loss that SERVPRO cleaned up and was so happy with our services that he called on SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County when he had this fire.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Now at 262-542-0900. We have certified fire and smoke restoration technicians available to assist with the cleanup of your damage.