Home in Delafied Has Water Damage
A local home owner in Delafield, Wisconsin called SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County when her washing machine overflowed causing a flood in multiple rooms in her basement. As this was an "after-hours" emergency, the on-call crew of certified water restoration technicians at SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County was called in to assist this customer.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Water damage in your residence or business? Call SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County at (262) 542-0900 to help!