Space Heater In Rental Property Causes Severe Fire Damage
A space heater used by a tenant renting a room in a basement caused this damage to the home in Waukesha, WI. This before photo, taken from the main level of the home, shows the mess and damage and how the fire burned away the flooring and you can see all the debris that fell into the basement.
SW Waukesha County was called in to clean up the debris and to deodorize and get this home prepped for rebuild. The challenge with this loss was the owner of the property had recently passed away so before the assets could be transition to the benefactor, the Trust of the estate had to make the temporary decisions. Not only has SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County worked with insurance agents, insurance adjusters and property owners, but we also have experience working with attorney's that are involved when a family Trust exists.
At SERVPRO, if you have a unique situation and you are not sure where to turn for help, call SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County as we have the abilities to work with all different types of customers and people with a vested interest in a property. SERVPRO of 262-542-0900