Commercial Fire Leads to Multi Million Dollars of Damage
A hot glue gun at the end of the shift sparked a flame in this local commercial building. The heat was so intense that it actually bent some of the I-beams used to support the roof. In this photo that was taken two days after the fire, you can see how the ceiling insulation is damaged and many sections where the roof had caved in.
SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County was called by the building owner and was onsite while the fire department was still present. SERVPRO was not there to get in the way, but rather to answer questions that the owner had about what to do with filing an insurance claim and what to expect.
SERVPRO was there for the clean-up and deodorization needs. But we can also be there as a consultant to help guide you when you are so overwhelmed that you just don't know where to begin.
The fire & smoke restoration technicians are certified and experienced to help in situations like these. Call SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County with your emergency fire damage needs. 262-542-0900