Hot Fireworks Shell Placed in Plastic Dumpster Ignites and Causes Damage
A hot fireworks shell from a Waukesha, WI July 4th Celebration, that the homeowner thought was cooled off, was placed into a plastic dumpster inside the garage. Unknowing to the home owner, the shell was still hot enough and ignited rags and debris inside the plastic dumpster. This photo shows the remaining portion of the dumpster and the melting that occurred during the fire.
SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County was called by the home owner to help them clean up the mess this small fire caused in their garage. The owner was happy that we could get the mess cleaned up quickly since she was having a party the following weekend. This was to celebrate their brand new home, which they just moved into the previous month.
For all your emergency fire and smoke damage, call SERVPRO of SW Waukesha County. 262-542-0900