Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Loss in New Berlin, WI

Fire Loss in New Berlin, WI

Electronics on Fire

SERVPRO was dispatched out to a fire loss in New Berlin, WI where there were electronics that took a new shape.

Even though the fire was deemed a total loss, SERVPRO still has plenty of areas they help in clean up and getting the house ready for tear down. Inventory of all of the customer's belongings and cleanup of the debris from the fire.

In this picture some of the electronics were pulled from the fire and you can see the unique shapes that plastic around electronics can form. Sometimes the electronics have saving hardware attached to it and the customers information can still be saved.

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

FIRE!

SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha was dispatched to a job in New Berlin, WI this past week to a fire. This fire ended up being a total loss but our crew still had many tasks to do on this jobsite before the home is taken down.

The crew performed an inventory list of all items in the house whether salvageable or not. This list includes all items from silverware to furniture and so much more.

After the inventory has been completed our staff performed a pack out of the items to bring back to the warehouse for Ozone Treatment and Cleaning of salvageable items.

An Ozone Treatment deodorizes, disinfects, and kills or removes dangerous or irritating airborne particles in indoor environments. 

The crew finished up with cleaning out the house of all the debris that was left from the fire.

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

Restore vs. Replace

We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.

This image shows the aftermath of a kitchen fire. SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County was able to clean and deodorization the kitchen and most of the items in the kitchen.

The image is of one of the walls in the kitchen that had significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO was able to clean the wall to look white again and remove the smoke smell in the kitchen.

Fan in Ceiling started a fire

Fan in Ceiling started a fire

Fire Restoration

This was the result of a ceiling fan malfunctioning and started a fire in the attic. SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County was able to clean, ozone and make the home like the fire never happened.